- “Taylor has two moms.” News spread last summer that the Disney Channel was planning to introduce a lesbian couple for the first time on one of its children’s TV programs. That’s exactly what happened during Sunday’s episode of “Good Luck Charlie,” when a child with two mothers was prominently highlighted.
- Kim Shay has a request: “Don’t give my husband romance lessons, thank you.”
- Lindsay Mast reflects on the blessings of being pruned. “I can tell you this: Every time I’ve gone through the process, what is left afterward has been so much better than what has been cut off.”
- Roger Shouse draws our attention to Hebrews 12:4, then offers some very practical “shedding blood” parallels.
- Tim Challies shares some helpful tips on how to make accountability work.
Social Media Use by age via Global Web Index: