- What’s at stake in forgiveness? Gary Henry emphasizes if we don’t forgive, we’re paralyzed.
- “I can’t believe in a God who would…” Doy Moyer explores God’s authority and grace in judging who are the saved and the lost.
- Who’s reading–and how? Pew Internet provides a snapshot of reading in America in 2013.
- J. Mark Bertrand provides a detailed first look at Crossway’s ESV Reader’s Bible. And while you’re on the site, don’t miss Alan Cornett’s guest post on his recent visit to R. L. Allan in London.
- Ferrell Jenkins offers another visualizing Isaiah post, this time on skirts of sackcloth.
How can we reconcile the differences between the God of the Old Testament and the God of the New Testament? Don Carson offers some thoughts.