- “Let your husband love you.” Kristen LaValley is preaching to herself, but doesn’t mind if you listen in.
- Bryan Dill suggests five things every elder/minister relationship needs, followed by five things every elder/minister relationship must avoid.
- Barnabas Piper inquires, “When you write or speak, is it from you or about you?”
- Gary Henry’s Daily Family Bible Study for the week reminds, it is a blessing to have others who will correct us.
- “It’s disgraceful when the twigs catch fire before the lighter wood.” Dene Ward offers an illustration worth reading.