- Gary Henry reminds us that it’s a serious sin to discourage others.
- Doy Moyer writes, “The need to reach for something higher has real meaning. If it doesn’t, then we are wasting a great deal of time arguing about what needs to be fixed and who needs to be served in this world.”
- If Serena DeGarmo could write a letter to her teenage self, this is what she would say.
- Keith Ward shares a letter written to his son after his wedding.
- Interviewy for iPhone is a free dictaphone app designed to speed up your transcribing.