- Clay Gentry reminds us what the main ingredient of Thanksgiving ought to be.
- “A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver.” Roger Shouse explores some fitly spoken words.
- Tim Challies suggests 10 steps to preach from your iPad.
- Dene Ward writes, “Too many times we take that attitude with Satan. Yes, he is out there every day. Sometimes we even bump elbows in passing, but we don’t have to stop and politely say, ‘Excuse me.'”
- Ben Giselbach asks, “Do you want to delight more in Scripture?”
I mentioned yesterday that Shelly and I have found Emerson Eggerichs’ Love & Respect enormously helpful. He just released a new book for parents, Love & Respect in the Family: The Respect Parents Desire; The Love Children Need. Here’s a second teaser featuring Emerson’s wife and daughter: