- Lindsay Mast powerfully reflects on a challenge from a grieving father.
- Stacie Nelson provides a free downloadable Thanksgiving journal to impact hearts of all sizes.
- “The selfie is not a photo of your face as much as it is a snapshot of your heart.” Good thoughts on the “word of the year” from Tim Challies.
- The Atlantic features 39 extraordinary photos from the 2013 National Geographic Photo Contest.
- Gary Henry encourages us to write this down and never forget it: “If we wrongfully aspire to wealth, one of God’s worst punishments is to let us have the thing we thought we wanted and then make us more miserable than we were before we got it.”
Shelly and I have found Emerson Eggerichs’ Love & Respect enormously helpful. He just released a new book for parents, Love & Respect in the Family: The Respect Parents Desire; The Love Children Need. Here’s a small teaser featuring Emerson and his daughter: