- “You know, there were lots of people who sent their sympathy via emails and text messages. But you came. You visited. That meant more to me than all of those texts put together.”
- Seth Adam Smith has come to the conclusion that marriage isn’t for you. Also, here’s a helpful follow-up.
- Tim Challies lists 18 things he will not regret doing with his kids.
- Gary Henry reminds us that it does good to do good.
- Leonard Sax suggests that we should blame parents, not kids, for sexting.
Even though it isn’t Mother’s Day, this is worth a look: