- To celebrate their 75th anniversary, Crossway is offering free digital access to their ESV Study Bible through the month of November. You might also be interested in checking out the new GreekTools preview.
- Tim Challies explores and warns about that posture of heart wherein we are eager to look at things that are forbidden. “We should not be at all surprised when we find them and dwell on them.”
- Serena DeGarmo offers some good thoughts on parenting with a purpose.
- Last week, New York published an absolutely heart-rending issue entitled My Abortion. “One in three women has an abortion by the age of 45. How many ever talk about it? New laws, old stigmas. 26 stories.” Albert Mohler subsequently inquired, “What do these testimonies really reveal?”
- Lindsay Mast reflects on stings, scrapes, and self-control.
Slated for March 28, 2014: