Tuesdays are shaping up to be the eBook sales day of the week.
- Unleashing the Word: Rediscovering the Public Reading of Scripture (Max McLean & Warren Bird) – $2.99
- Telling the Truth: Evangelizing Postmoderns (D.A. Carson, General Editor) – $2.99
- The Next Story: Life and Faith after the Digital Explosion (Tim Challies) – $3.99
- Culture Making: Recovering Our Creative Calling (Andy Crouch) – $4.99
- Is Hell for Real or Does Everyone Go To Heaven? (various contributors) – $2.99
- A Place for Weakness: Preparing Yourself for Suffering (Michael S. Horton) – $2.99
- Preaching and Preachers: 40th Anniversary Edition (D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones) – $3.99
- The Hardest Sermons You’ll Ever Have to Preach (Bryan Chapell, Editor) – $2.99
NOTE: eBook deals come and go very quickly online. Links to sales are not blanket endorsements. As with everything from any human author, comparison with the Scriptures to “see if these things are so” (Acts 17:11) is highly encouraged.