- Free eBook Deal of the Day: Be Committed (Ruth & Esther): Doing God’s Will Whatever the Cost (Warren W. Wiersbe) – regularly $12.99.
- Gary Henry’s Daily Family Bible Study for the week emphasizes, “By studying what Jesus said and did, we can learn what God is like.”
- Justin Davis suggests six questions that can radically change your marriage.
- Brian Howard has posted a review of Pandora’s Hope, a new router built to stop pornography at the Internet gateway. Looks like an intriguing possibility.
- The Mind: Futile or Renewed? Doy Moyer takes a New Testament look at the paths which lead to each.
- Ever wondered what Solomon’s Porch (referenced in John 10 and Acts 3) was? Barry Britnell gives us some photographic help.
Come now, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go into such and such a town and spend a year there and trade and make a profit”—yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes. Instead you ought to say, “If the Lord wills, we will live and do this or that.” (Jam 4:13-15)