- Cheap eBook Deals of the Day: The Mom I Want to Be (T. Suzanne Eller) – $1.99 (85% off); 365 Ways to Say “I Love You” to Your Kids (Jay Payleitner) – $0.99 (86% off); 21 Ways to Connect with Your Kids (Kathi Lipp) – $1.99 (85% off); The Forgotten Trinity (James R. White) – $3.99 (77% off).
- Andy Sochor considers three examples given in Scripture that show how one can be guilty of testing God, as well as the severe consequences of testing God so we might learn not to do this ourselves.
- When “I do” feels like “I’m done” — Justin and Trisha Davis offer some things that have been lifelines for their marriage.
- Ferrell Jenkins provides a visual reminder as to why we shouldn’t take ourselves too seriously.
- Have you ever considered what the tempest can teach us? Gary Henry reminds us that most of us are too quick to charge God with “doing nothing.”
- “If religion is so great, why are religions responsible for so much war?” Doy Moyer provides an answer.
The Hubble Space Telescope has captured what scientists are describing as a “cosmic caterpillar” nearly 6 trillion miles long slinking through deepspace.