- CHEAP eBook Deal of the Day: Each for the Other: Marriage as It’s Meant to Be (Bryan & Kathy Chapell) – $2.99 (80% off).
- “And immediately [Jesus] got into the boat with his disciples and went to the district of Dalmanutha” (Mark 8:10). Has Dalmanutha been found?
- Ben Giselbach asks, “What is the secret to true obedience?”
- Christina Fox encourages women to dare not to compare.
- Luke Moyer reflects on what can happen in just 12 years.
- Barnabas Piper challenges us to put anger to good use.
This timelapse by Anthony Cerniello crawls, the aging itself almost unnoticeable at times. As Cerniello puts it in the description, he wanted to create the perception that “something is happening but you can’t see it but you can feel it, like aging itself.”
“O LORD, make me know my end and what is the measure of my days; let me know how fleeting I am!” (Psa 39:4)