- Doy Moyer takes a quick look into Matthew 9:17. “New wine in old wineskins? Of course not. That would be a waste, and it wouldn’t make any sense. Just one more point in favor of maintaining a common sense approach to Scripture.”
- “We post nothing about our daughter online. Nothing.” Amy Webb, with some serious things for parents to think about.
- Roger Shouse asks, “How about your Bible? What does it look like? If someone were to open it up and flip through it, what would they find?”
- Wes McAdams goes in search of the secret to a fairytale marriage and offers a few suggestions about living happily ever after.
- Ken Weliever asks, “How can I know God’s will?”
One Stone has taken over the publishing of a great book, A Life Lost…and Found by Wilson Adams and David Lanphear. A powerful resource for people going through difficult circumstances. Highly recommended.