- CHEAP eBook Deals of the Day – When Good Men Are Tempted (Bill Perkins) – $2.99 (79% off); Men of Courage: God’s Call to Move Beyond the Silence of Adam (Dr. Larry Crabb) – $3.99 (75% off); Disciplines of a Godly Man (R. Kent Hughes) – $3.99 (75% off); Date Your Wife (Justin Buzzard) – $3.99 (64% off); The Shepherd Leader at Home: Knowing, Leading, Protecting, and Providing for Your Family (Timothy Z. Witmer) – $4.99 (62% off).
- Listening to Young Atheists: Lessons for a Stronger Christianity by Larry Alex Taunton in The Atlantic is worth your time to read today.
- Gary Henry writes, “Holiness is a higher priority than happiness. It should rank higher in our scale of values than happiness, and maintaining its presence in our lives should be a matter of more pressing concern. The pursuit of holiness should be what we’re known for.”
- Doy Moyer reflects on the nature of moral values.
- Dene Ward suggests, “The five physical senses are a wonderful blessing from God. The spiritual ones are even better.”
In Job 38:34-35, God asked, “Can you lift up your voice to the clouds, that a flood of waters may cover you? Can you send forth lightnings, that they may go and say to you, ‘Here we are’?”