Our culture and its dialogue are absolutely immersed in two enormous lies.
- If you disagree with someone’s lifestyle, you must either hate them, fear them, or be intolerantly and irrationally prejudiced against them.
- If you love someone, you must agree with or silently tolerate everything they believe and do.
These are lies that disciples of Christ simply cannot afford to believe. Why?
- These lies fail to acknowledge the objective standard given by our Creator.
- These lies elevate our definition of happiness above God’s prescription for holiness.
- These lies distort the nature of God’s written revelation to mankind.
This sermon seeks to hold these increasingly common lies under the microscope of divine revelation. It was delivered on March 31, 2013.