- CHEAP eBook Deal of the Day: Prayer, Praise & Promises (Warren W. Wiersbe) – $1.99 (89% off).
- “The competition for coolness never stops”—James K. A. Smith warns of the impact Facebook and Twitter can have on teenagers.
- Dene Ward reflects on what God expects of this small morning fire we call our lives.
- USA Today tragically reports that nearly one in five births to U.S. teens ages 15-19 is not a first child.
- Steve Wolfgang provides a link to an extensive article he wrote several years ago on the history of hymns, particularly in the context of the “Restoration Movement.”
Tom and Joy Hamilton have 6 biological children and 2 adopted children. When they heard that Radion and Kolya were about to “age out” of their orphanage in the Ukraine, Tom and Joy decided immediately to save them from this fate. 1213 features their inspiring story of godly love and sacrifice.