- CHEAP eBook Deal of the Day: What Every Man Wishes His Father Had Told Him (Byron Forrest Yawn) – $2.51 (79% off).
- Andy Sochor asks, “Why were the Bereans ‘more noble-minded than those in Thessalonica’ (Acts 17:11)?”
- Gary Henry reflects on sins of weakness and ignorance.
- Via USA Today: “Forget teenagers. Adults are the biggest texting-while-driving problem in the USA. What’s worse—they know it’s wrong.”
- “But it’s the prom!” Steve Higginbotham weighs in with some Biblical perspective.
Thus says the LORD: “Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool; what is the house that you would build for me, and what is the place of my rest? All these things my hand has made, and so all these things came to be, declares the LORD. But this is the one to whom I will look: he who is humble and contrite in spirit and trembles at my word.” (Isa 66:1-2)