- Gary Henry discusses the challenge of disciplining our feelings when necessary and maintaining our faith in the face of hardship and doubt. “Dark days need not be days of utter defeat.”
- Interesting thoughts from Evan Hughes about book publishers scrambling to rewrite their future. “In the long term, what publishers have to fear the most may not be Amazon but an idea it has helped engender—that the only truly necessary players in the game are the author and the reader.”
- Wes McAdams asks, “Where do we go when we die?”
- Creationist offers $10K to anyone who can successfully disprove a literal interpretation of Genesis, using science, in front of a judge.
- Scientists report the discovery of a mysterious structure in the Sea of Galilee that seems to have existed long before any of the biblical activity recorded in the region.
“I’m not sure I want to be married to you anymore.”