- CHEAP eBook Deal of the Day: On Guard: Defending Your Faith with Reason and Precision, by William Lane Craig – $3.74 (78% off).
- Wes McAdams warns, “It is not the job of Christians to make the gospel relevant, but to help the world see the relevancy of the gospel.”
- The Good Book Blog features a helpful infographic on The Book of Judges.
- Ferrell Jenkins provides a list of specific events from Jesus’ ministry that took place on the Sabbath and a photo of the interior of the model synagogue at Nazareth Village.
- In Pickup Trucks, Dene Ward reminds, “A lot of us are just silly boys who think that having a pickup truck makes them real men. Let’s get to the root of the problem. What makes you a Christian, what makes a church faithful, is a whole lot like what makes you a man, and outward tokens have nothing to do with it.”
The northern lights captured in Sweden last month by astrophotographer Chad Blakley. “Auroras are caused when charged particles from the sun are guided by Earth’s magnetic field and slam into neutral particles in our planet’s upper atmosphere. The magnetic field steers solar particles toward Earth’s poles, so the northern and southern lights are best seen at high and low latitudes.”