- The March issue of Pressing On has just been released and its theme is Heaven. Featured writers are Edwin Crozier (What Makes Heaven Worth It All?), Paul White (Is It Wrong to Be a Christian to Get the Reward of Heaven?), and Patrick Farish (Why I Want to Go to Heaven). Regular columnists include Mark Roberts, Dee Bowman, Wilson Adams, Chuck Durham, and Warren Berkley.
- THE BIBLE 10-part miniseries on The History Channel begins this Sunday (March 3). Christianity Today features an interview with Producer Mark Burnett.
- Andy Sochor suggests 8 questions we should ask ourselves in evaluating our entertainment consumption.
- Speaking of 8, Clay Gentry provides 8 keys to fighting fair.
- WordPress publishers: Standard 3.2 was released yesterday by the 8-bit team (another 8!). Highly recommended.
“[God] has set a tent for the sun, which comes out like a bridegroom leaving his chamber, and, like a strong man, runs its course with joy. Its rising is from the end of the heavens, and its circuit to the end of them, and there is nothing hidden from its heat” (Psa 19:4-6).