- CHEAP eBook: Now You’re Speaking My Language: Honest Communication and Deeper Intimacy for a Stronger Marriage (Gary Chapman) – $2.99 (77% off).
- Gary Henry’s Daily Family Bible Study for the week emphasizes, “The day we are baptized into Christ is the day we begin a new life of joy.”
- Tim Challies bought some joy (but dropped it down the stairs), which led him to reflect on ways his iPhone threatens to be an iDol in his life.
- In light of 1 Corinthians 9:26-27, Ferrell Jenkins gives us a photographic glimpse of boxers in the Roman world.
- Preacher Separates the Savior From the Scripture – Steven Deaton emphasizes, “Without the book, we know nothing “about a person who is the word of God made flesh.”
He made the moon to mark the seasons; the sun knows its time for setting. You make darkness, and it is night, when all the beasts of the forest creep about. (Psa 104:19-20)