- Are we raising a generation of deluded narcissists?— “A new analysis of the American Freshman Survey, which has accumulated data for the past 47 years from 9 million young adults, reveals that college students are more likely than ever to call themselves gifted and driven to succeed, even though their test scores and time spent studying are decreasing.”
- Mark Roberts suggests five questions to ask of your New Year’s resolutions (sermon audio).
- Mashable reports that tablets will outsell notebooks for the first time ever in 2013.
- Gary Henry rightly warns us about substitute satisfactions: “The deepest longings God has given us are longings that must be fulfilled. They will not be denied SOME satisfaction. If we’re not richly nourished by the Bread of Life, we’ll be driven to pick up whatever crumbs we can from the world.”
- The newest issue of THINK Magazine (January-March 2013) is now available online.
CHEAP e-Book ALERT: A Year with C. S. Lewis: Daily Readings from His Classic Works—$3.79 (85% off).