- Steven Deaton cites the often asked, “Why do we face so many difficulties in life?” and offers this answer: “One reason God allows us to endure hardships is to help us develop a yearning for heaven.”
- In light of John 16:33 Andy Sochor asks, “How can we ‘take courage’ so that we will be able to endure the sufferings that will come for the cause of Christ?”
- Astronomers from the University of Central Lancashire have discovered a collection of luminous and highly radiant quasars that they’re saying is the largest known structure in the universe. “The large quasar group (LQG) spans almost four billion light-years across at its widest point.” The heavens continue to declare God’s glory and mankind’s understanding continues to be redefined.
- Mashable features photos/videos from 100 years worth of U.S. Presidential inaugurations.
- The eBook edition of It Happens Every Spring by Gary Chapman and Catherine Palmer is free today via Amazon.
“Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?” (Matt 6:28-30)