- Dene Ward readily acknowledges, “You don’t want to hear this,” but her words about modesty are words both men and women need to hear…and to heed.
- Tradition: Is It Good or Bad? – an excellent and well-balanced sermon from Sewell Hall.
- Joni Eareckson Tada encourages, “Don’t you dare be caught rejoicing with those who weep.”
- “Do we fear to go where God is not?” An important and probing question from Gary Henry. “If we don’t fear the prospect of being separated from God, it’s because we don’t understand what that would be like.”
- Kyle Pope draws attention to the revealed will of God, the providential will of God, and the permissive will of God.
Finally, CEI Bookstore is running a Book of the Month program for 2013 as a supplement to the January issue (“I Am Resolved”) of Truth Magazine (available as a free download). Click the ad below for more details.