- According to researchers at the University of Texas Medical Branch, nearly 30% of U.S. teenagers are sexting.
- On a related note, University of Michigan researchers suggest sexting may be “just another normal, healthy component of modern dating.”
- Ever wished you could have heard Marshall Keeble preach? Thanks to Doy Moyer, now you can.
- “What should we call the preacher?” Andy Sochor searches the Bible for an answer.
- J.S. Smith reflects on that suddenly uncomfortable cheerleading uniform.
CHEAP e-BOOK ALERT: The New Testament Documents: Are They Reliable? (F.F. Bruce)