Around the Web (4/19)
- Built by the Lord: A Study of the Family – an excellent resource for personal, family or class study by Edwin Crozier.
- Psalm 119 like you’ve never seen it before.
- Ever wondered why the Gospels mention Jesus and the apostles “reclining at table”?
- 6-year-old handcuffed after tantrum in school. What I found particularly interesting was this statement from Janice D’Arcy – “A more subtle argument for knee-jerk disciplinary procedures contend that one-strike rules are needed to train children who no longer receive much discipline at home.”
- The downside of cohabiting before marriage – from The New York Times, no less. “I spent more time planning my wedding than I spent happily married,” she sobbed. Most disheartening to Jennifer was that she’d tried to do everything right. “My parents got married young so, of course, they got divorced. We lived together! How did this happen?”
- Proverbs 22:3 – “The prudent sees danger and hides himself, but the simple go on and suffer for it.”