“A good man leaves an inheritance to his children’s children” (Prov 13:22). All of us should concern ourselves with leaving behind things of real value. When we are God-centered rather than money-centered or thing-centered, what will we leave? This sermon suggests:
- A heritage of faith (Deut 6:1-9).
- A deep love for the words of God (Psa 119:97).
- God-shaped priorities, values, morals, standards and goals (Eccl 12:13-14).
- An example worthy of imitation (1 Cor 11:1).
- A good name (Prov 22:1).
- Good memories of home (1 Pet 3:1-7).
Take a moment to honestly reflect. What will you leave your children?