“I’m just one person. What impact can I possibly have?”
The next time you’re thinking like that, remember Jonathan, the son of Saul, in 1 Samuel 14.
- Jonathan was a young man of great faith.
- Jonathan was the type of man who actively searched for opportunities.
- Jonathan was an encourager who responded to encouragement.
- Jonathan was concerned with harmonizing his will with God’s will.
- Jonathan was anxious and willing to do his own part.
- Jonathan, by his actions, inspired and motivated others.
Jonathan said to the young man who carried his armor, “Come, let us go over to the garrison of these uncircumcised. It may be that the LORD will work for us, for nothing can hinder the Lord from saving by many or by few.” (1 Sam 14:6)
For more sermons, visit the Sermons archive.